The HemaFlow SCD™ is intended to aid in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) by helping to stimulate blood flow in the legs. Prescribed by a physician, for clinical or in-home use, the HemaFlow SCD is the preferred sequential compression device (SCD) on the market today.
Features and Benefits
- Portable, lightweight and tubeless
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery. Up to 10 hours of use on one charge
- 2 Modes: Slow inflation and Step-Up Technology which allows the unit to increase pressure in slower increments
- 2 LCD screens to monitor usage and pressure
- Suggested HCPCS Code: E0676